11 Oct St. John’s Providence Hospital The First to Sign Onto New Northland Space
St. John Providence Hospital is the first partner to sign on to be a part of the redeveloped Northland space and will be expanding its campus to provide more medical education and employment opportunities, as well as enhance its offering.
Founded in 1952, St. John Hospital and Medical Center is a regional-referral teaching hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. St. John’s campus expansion will become part of the Innovation District in The Heart of It All (the future of Northland) and will include research, development and residential opportunities.
Currently St. John Providence has multiple branches in Southfield located near the old Northland space, including a Hospital Campus, Health System Center, Physical Rehabilitation Center, Outpatient Laboratory Center, Outpatient Pharmacy, Lab-Providence Pavilion, Diagnostic Services Center, Occupational Health Partners Center, Pain Center and Behavioral Health Operation.